- Young's modulus (ASTM D638): 1579 MPa
- Tensile strength (ASTM D638): 44 Mpa
- Flexural modulus (ASTM D790): 1181 MPa
- Flexural Strength (ASTM D790): Does not break
- Elongation at break (ASTM D638): 87%.
- Impact strength IZOD notched (ASTM D256): 62 J/m
- Heat deflection temperature at 0.44 MPa (ASTM D648): 52.8°C
- Shore hardness (ASTM D2240): 81D
- Impact strength: medium (53-139 J/m)
- Smooth surface
Excellent surface quality
For applications that require a stiff and resistant material, such as:
- Production tooling
In addition, it is ideally suited for larger quantities, i.e. series production.
The xPP405-Black is a very tough material with excellent surface quality. It is especially suitable for applications that require a stiff and resistant material, such as production aids, housings, holders, clips, etc. The properties are comparable to polypropylene. The properties are comparable to polypropylene.